SW generator control question [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Thu Feb 22 09:19:23 PST 2001

    Thanks to Todd and Hugh for the feedback on this. You've basically
expressed what I believed to be the case right from the start. Hugh...yes,
it IS mad! And Todd, I have discussed (at length and ad nauseum!) the
proper and efficient ways to run this system. Sometimes there's no getting
thru to folks. They're gonna do what they're gonna do. Part of the problem
is that the customer is sitting on several thousand gallons of 65 cent
diesel fuel he wants to use.
    Bottom line...I want to see these folks lower their power consumption
and learn to live within their own power production budget (w/o the
generator). I'm not done with 'em yet!
Roy Butler
Four Winds RE
Arkport, NY
---------------------------------
Todd wrote:
Running the generator is only a waste of money and adds pollution.......
.....maybe you need to sit down with these folks and educate
them on the reasons for NOT running their system as they want to. Nothing
like
running a fine system in a stupid way to reduce the effectiveness and
efficiency of it's operation. Seems like the biggest job for most of us is
education... the hardware is relatively simple.

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

List rules & etiquette: