Battery less Inverters [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Sun Feb 11 11:15:20 PST 2001

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar wrote at 07:34 AM 02/10/2001 -0800:

>You might want to check with Paul to see when we will (probably) be getting Sunny Boy inverters from Europe, and to see what their approval status is.

Just checked, minimum voltage is 75 V for their 700 W inverter.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: