Battery less Inverters [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Thu Feb 8 09:11:14 PST 2001

Frank,
We made the decision yesterday to specify only the Siemens Earth Safe
Systems for grid intertie projects until the ST's prove themeselves.
The Earth Safe systems are prepackaged by Siemens and UL listed as a
system.  Kits include panels, rack, AES inverter, disconnects, and gfi.
>From everything I've been able to find out so far, the AES inverter is
working well.  Siemens can supply a standard blueprint of the system to
assist with the permit process.  I haven't seen a kit yet, but am
bringing one in to evaluate.  The main reason we've made this decision
is to buy time until the ST proves itself and I feel Siemens wouldn't
offer the kits if they hadn't done their homework.  Earth Safe kits
start at 300 watts(dc) and are available in 300 watt increments there
after, up to 2400.  I'll post more when we see them.
Regards,
Bob

"Frank Fowler, Crystal Pines Alt. Energy" wrote:

>    Part 1.1    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>            Encoding: 7bit

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: