web site success [RE-wrenches]

kurtj12 at aol.com kurtj12 at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 15:06:17 PST 2001

michael welch
in response to your question of how does my web site generate so many leads, all i'm able to tell you is what i've done to set it up. i believe it's been a fluke as to how well i've done. my buddy helped me design my web site and he did the original set up for all the search engines, then i got solar host (solarhost.com) to host my web site and they continue to re-register me to the search engines, and last but not least i feel the fact that my web site is well done and presented well it gets responses. i hope i haven't been too vague in my response. one last thing i've done is try to link to other relative web sites. i'm in the process of designing another web site for my business down here in the bahamas and i hope i have the same luck with this one. as to my solarguys.com web site that will soon be managed by arthur dougherty (adougherty2000 at worldnet.att.net) who is running the business up in nc. if you guys are still interested in getting the leads that solarguys.com is ge!
!
nerateing i reccomend that arthu
r be added to the wrenches list. would that be ok?
kurt johnson
living systems ltd

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com