Request from RG techie [RE-wrenches]

Ezra Auerbach, Trace Engineering ezra at lasqueti.net
Sat Jan 6 10:13:12 PST 2001

Well, I'll wade in too.  Given that anyone can read this column on line
keeping Doug out surely does nothing to protect trade secrets.  This group
is already made of a wide variety of contributants including corporate types
like me.  Sure I work off grid and play around with new Xantrex toys, but
mostly, like Doug I work at a desk.

I would welcome Doug.  The more open we are as a group to all sorts of
committed practitioners of our trade the better able we will be to share our
collective knowledge in the interests of making RE systems work through all
the quirks.

Ezra