More Wish List [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Nelson, SunWise sunwise at win.bright.net
Thu Jan 4 09:38:15 PST 2001

Drake Chamberlin, Quicksilver Electrical wrote Another Wish:

> 16) More wiring space.

I think the Trace SW manual is way overdue for a
17) Manual re-write!

I can't believe they haven't made corrections to the manual that more
accurately reflect what the unit actually does.  Are they leaving the
manual the way it is in hopes that the will some day come out with an
inverter that actually fits it?   While they are at it, how about some
pages at the back of the manual for notes and modifications made to all
the various settings.  It could be a shortened version of the menu
headings and set points, complete with the defaul setting followed by a
space to make notes on setting changes.

18) If this is truely a wish list, how bout adjustable time delay on the
AUX relays and their Hysterisis?

PS - I think some of our wishes are not only no-brainers (buttons
point/scroll in the correct direction), but also easy to implement.  As
we get carried away, some of our suggestions (more space and move
connections to the front of the unit) are a complete re-design (though
through space constrictions I have wired more than one SW using a mirror
and reading glasses).  At some point, it would seem we would have to
have a dialog with Trace to set some prioritizing of these suggestions.
Maybe we wrenches could each put the list in order of priority, and
complie a finished wish list in the best order.  -- Kurt

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: