New SW/Intertie inverters [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Tue Jan 2 17:34:39 PST 2001

Hi Ezra,

I think what frustrates me and probably many others is that there doesn't seem
to be anybody there listening to us.  And as there is, its almost as bad that we
don't know! For to use it appears that no one is listening.  It is pretty good
common sense and good business practice to ask for advice on your products (
helps to do so before then are in production) as the advice from the field will
usually save the company money, or cost if no money but save the installer and
the customer money ( the non standard knockouts come to mind.  No cost
difference to make them standard but a real advantage for us installers).

The perceived view is that no one is listening.  If this is incorrect ( as it
appears) they (Xantrex) could not get a better talented  group of professional
people to tell them the hard facts.  Personally I want Xantrex to make money,
and the same is for us.  But it would be helpful for all concerned to work
together, but we need to know we are not wasting our time.

Thanks, I'm off my soap box now,

Jay Peltz
Peltz power

"