Inverter recommendations? [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Dec 14 13:34:56 PST 2001

Chuck, when the ProSine first came out, we got one in for shop testing and
rejected the whole line for our primary application of remote homes. Two
reasons: somewhere around 40-50W idle draw, and a 1-3 second delay out of
sleep mode. From what you have said, neither of these limitations applies in
this application. While we haven't installed one, it might prove a real good
choice for this job. I know Windy uses one in his grid back-up home system
and is happy with it.
Allan at PosEn