New Wind Generator Coming Soon [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Fri Dec 7 07:43:51 PST 2001

No apology necessary.  I suspected that was the case and should have kept my
mouth shut.

There was a "free electricity generator" going around for that last few
years.  I can't find anything about now and haven't heard of it for a year
or better.  It was a classic MLM scam.  They had a "proven" machine that was
a perpetual motion device.  Yet only a few people had seen it in order to
protect them (and you) from assassination they couldn't let you know who
they were.  Originally you gave them $200 to reserve the device and that
included installing the machine for you as soon their get the factory up an
running.  Of course that $200 also got you a dealership and you could sign
dealers up under you.  Supposedly they already a few hundred thousand people
signed up and just needed a few more.  "In fact, your deposit very could be
the last one they needed".

You ask, How could they afford to give you a machine worth many $100,000's,
and install for free?  One of their hooks was that their device would going
to provide more electricity free electricity forever than you could ever
use. They would get the money that your local utility would have to spend to
buy back the extra from the hundreds of thousands extra kWh it produced
annually.

It got so bad around here the a few of the local utilities called me to see
if I knew anything about it as people were calling them to ask them how much
the utility would give them for the extra kWh's.  Eventually the $200 turned
into $100 then $50 and it was down to $10 with a free video the last time I
saw it.  It was really a very good scam.  It had all the "classics".
Perpetual motion machine, the little guy very the government and big oil,
free electricity, a chance to make big money helping your neighbors.

Travis
----------
>From: Todd Cory <toddcory at jps.net>
>To: ozsolar at ipa.net
>Subject: Re: New Wind Generator Coming Soon [RE-wrenches]
>Date: Fri, Dec 7, 2001, 9:11 AM
>

>Sorry, in my attempts to snip unneeded text I guess I made it look like you
>were being quoted.
>
>Todd

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com