New Wind Generator Coming Soon [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Fri Dec 7 06:09:27 PST 2001

Hi Todd,

I didn't write that quote.  You email makes it look like I did.  I'm not
capable of writing such eloquent crap.  I don't want there to be any
confusion about that.  Perhaps you should read my post again if you thought
I wrote that paragraph.  As I said in my original email, I copied it from
the website to make my point about the 5 kW roof mount wind machine being a
multi-level marketing operation.

Thanks
Travis