New Wind Generator Coming Soon [RE-wrenches]

info at backwoodssolar.com info at backwoodssolar.com
Mon Dec 10 07:32:57 PST 2001

That free energy scam turned up in a flier on my windshield in north Idaho.
It was the same guy who came through here 15 years ago promising the same
thing (of course no one has ever received one) and at that time he was
challenged, and states we country hicks would not understand the science,
and they ran him out pretty quick.

But he is still at it, getting funds as he can from our customers at times.
Then turns them into promoters in hopes of getting their investment back.
He goes around giving fake demos at seminars, which are powered by a tank of
compressed air and only operated for moments.  Richard Perez was at one time
considering an expose of this trash.

The source is Dennis Lee, and he has many promoters.  Here is the data:
United Community Services of America
http://www.ucsofa.com/

Dennis Lee is trying to take about $5 from 1.6 million people before
promising
(as he has been for 15 years) to finally deliver the free electricity
machines.
He also plans to try to get as much as $100,000 for dealerships that always
seem available even though he has long since implied he sold the limit of
2000 of them.

The BBB is urging people to stay clear of Dennis's endless new MLM scams.
Be careful of ex convict and high school drop out, Dennis Lee.

Information can be found at:
Better Business Bureau
http://www.bbbnj.org/report.html?compid=1902

Examining Dennis Lee's amazing claims of Better World Technology
http://www.phact.org/e/dennis.html

Dennis Lee's Akron Show
http://www.nb.net/~schaefer/leelee.htm

'Free Electricity' Entrepreneur or Con Artist?
http://www.apbnews.com/safetycenter/business/1999/11/10/electricity1110_01.h
tml

Local News 8
BUSINESS BUREAU KNOWS THIS CASE VERY WELL FREE ELECTRICITY IS A SCAM
http://www.idaho8.com/stories/2001february/08/powerscam.htm

Steve Willey
Backwoods Solar Electric Systems