Trace UL and stupidity [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 10:36:50 PST 2001

June 28, 1994 letter from Kevin Cornish at PG&E to Robin Gudgel at Trace, "I
am pleased to inform you that the process to approve the Trace 4024 series
inverters for use on the PG&E distribution system is complete. Last week, I
informed the various involved PG&E departments of this."

On May 6, 1994, Kevin "witnessed tests of a Trace 4024 unit and the various
protection and control features that is (sic) possesses. All aspects
functioned as desired. Therefore, these units are now approved for
installation on the PG&E system."

What has changed?

Lawrence Elliott wrote:

> This whole UL/Zantrex/Utility thing is starting to make me sick!

<snip>

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm