PV as an investment [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Sep 7 18:29:19 PDT 2001

Wrenches,
Please continue with thoughtful responses to this thread. We're regularly
asked this, too, and we need a good response. As I have done with a few
other essential threads, I will save all of the good postings on this topic,
edit them to a single document that we can hand out to customers asking
about payback, and make it available to other wrenches who request it. This
is good, important stuff. It is a "consciousness shift here folks... that is
why the change to renewables is so much more complicated than what seems to
be so obvious..."
Allan at Pos Energy