Rough Starts [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Sun Jul 1 16:59:56 PDT 2001

How about if you boost the voltage coming into the stove by 10% or so, that
might give it a high enough peak voltage that the spark ignition will fire.
Put the transformer on a switch to use the stove, flip the switch on. If he
complains about the clock not working buy him a battery powered one.
I think Kirk has a transformer that could do the job. That way the
transformer could be almost anywhere on the wire and still get the job done.

Is this fellow not worried about the oven walls getting hot, or is it beside
the refrigerator to keep it cool......?

Later,
Bob

RE. Ellison