Referrals and Service Calls [RE-wrenches]

Daryl DeJoy penobscotsolar at panax.com
Thu Jun 7 03:48:00 PDT 2001

<x-flowed>
I'm just wondering if everyone feels like it is a legitimizer to have a
website. My feeling is that since I install only in Maine and the Caribbean
I can use my time better focusing on those areas. From working for a while
for a company that had a website  it seemed to me that a huge amount of
time is wasted answering basic questions and from people who are shopping
around. I would hate to feel that, as a wrench who has over
125  installations over the last 13 years, my legitimacy to certain members
of this list depends on pictures on a website. I offer  references, both
local and Caribbean, to customers who ask.
I went into this business because I enjoy working with my hands and working
outdoors, beside the usual reason of believing in what I'm doing. Maybe at
some point there will be an actual certification for us, but the way
business is growing I hope they have some sort of "grandfather" clause.
Daryl DeJoy
Penobscot Solar Design

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com