Referrals and Service Calls [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 6 11:01:07 PDT 2001

Dear Roy,

Working in RE challenged areas is a real challenge. Tax credits and buydown incentives
are often non-existent. Customers are scarce and skeptics are many. Travel to job sites
is farther. Volume is low and discounts are harder to get. There are few skilled RE
people to collaborate with.

When I started using wind and PV and selling PV in the 1970s, I lived in the Ozark
mountains of northwest Arkansas so far back in the woods we used hoot owls for
roosters. I felt like a lone candle in the darkness, but I got the word out through
magazine articles which was the best media at the time. If you have photos of your
work, post them on your web site. Wrenches can look at a power center setup and wiring
and get a pretty good indication of your work. More importantly, customers can see your
work (marketing 101).

Best regards,
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com