Referrals and Service Calls [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue Jun 5 11:18:15 PDT 2001

Hi Joel,

I thought the "list" that you spoke of was a list that you were doing for
you?  I had the impression that you sold equipment via the internet (lets'
not go back there for a while) and would be willing to refer people that
called you to an installing dealer should they be interested in local help.
Am I even warm?

I think Sierra Solar and Hutton (others?) chimed in and said they would like
to get some names and locations from installers while we were debating that
thread.  I might be overlapping RE-Marketing and Re-Wrenches thread that
were going on about the same time??

>From this post is seems like you are overlapping what would be/is a function
of IPP or are you talking about doing it as an IPP function.  Don needs all
the help he can get helping the members of IPP.

Travis Creswell

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com