Referrals and Service Calls [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 5 13:09:07 PDT 2001

Travis and all,

I will use the list to refer people to installers whether they buy equipment from
me or not. If I know where the customer is located, I will try to match them up
with someone I know. This is the boilerplate email that I use now for general
California inquiries.

"If you want to hire an experienced PV installer, visit http://www.calseia.org/
and call members who are located near you. Also check out the list at
http://www.energy.ca.gov/greengrid/companyslist.html
If you want to buy parts and do it yourself or hire a local electrician, we are
at your service."

Regarding IPP, I half finished an email to Don that we use the IPP list, but I
don't think installers should have to join IPP to get on the list. I will,
however, include http://www.i2p.org/ on my boilerplate and put it in front of
calseia.

I don't know what kind of list you want or need. I need a zipcode and telephone
area code list of really good designer/installers who I can refer someone to with
confidence. For example, someone contacts me from 92XXX zipcode and has a 909
area code. I can tell them to call Scott Carlson (just saw Scott and Mary at John
Berdner's Sunny Boy workshop and their business is doing great). Another example,
someone calls from southeastern PA, I can refer them to Brent Atkins with
confidence.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com