BP85s [RE-wrenches]

Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources global at sover.net
Sun Jun 3 18:55:34 PDT 2001

Gee Windy, I COULD fix the tracker to mid-day position, but I'm really
enjoying getting NEGATIVE electric bills, and the tracker really helps this
time of year.

My understanding with the "590's" vx "585's" is that the 590's really do
not meet the stated data, and have the output ratings, really, regardless
of label, of a 585. If anyone has better info, I'd be interested.

I will try to do a couple of days of fixed comparison at some point along
here. Still haven't gotten the Omnimeter hooked up yet. We've been busy
attending wet and rainy balloon festivals for marketing...

Jeff

Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
Global Resource Options, LLP
A Woman-Owned Limited Liability Partnership
4 Kibling Hill Road
P.O. Box 51
Strafford, VT 05072
800-374-4494 Toll Free