BP85s [RE-wrenches]

Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources global at sover.net
Sun Jun 3 18:48:53 PDT 2001

Hi Bill,

I've got a couple pages of raw data. We're heading on vacation in a few
days, and will not get it out before then, but we have enough to start
processing. You'll see it soon.

Jeff

Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
Global Resource Options, LLP
A Woman-Owned Limited Liability Partnership
4 Kibling Hill Road
P.O. Box 51
Strafford, VT 05072
800-374-4494 Toll Free