revised Service Call or ? [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Wed May 23 11:13:30 PDT 2001

Travis,
    You're right! So many parallels between this business and your sewage
project....and one sage word of advice, my friend....do NOT chew those
fingernails before washing your hands MANY times!

And Joel....excellent list...I struggle with this constantly! I spend such a
large amount of time and energy (and$$$) on improving my knowledge and skills,
that it really irks me to have a customer question my rates or the need for
"frivolous" components such as fuses, breakers and appropriately sized wire!
With your permission, I'd like to print your list and hang it on my wall!
Roy Butler
Four Winds Renewable Energy Co.
"Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar" wrote:

> So many good points on this issue.....how ironic that my situation is somewhat
> similar to the current thread....... It's all I can do to keep from chewing my
>
> fingernails!

> Travis

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com