revised Service Call or ? [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Wed May 23 10:58:23 PDT 2001

So many good points on this issue.  I would love to take the to comment on
all of them but I'm busy snaking the plumbing from my house to the septic
tank.  I had more money and less time I would love to pay a plumber to this
for me.  How ironic that my situation is somewhat similar to the current
thread.  I am trying to keep from paying a plumber so I risk not fixing the
problem or chewing through an plumbing elbow with this rented 100' power
auger (roto-rooter or septic auger) I have no experience using.  Then what a
mess I'll have.    What fun.  It's all I can do to keep from chewing my
fingernails!  Smitty knows about that.

Travis