approved disconnects [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 14:36:21 PDT 2001

I don't believe all of PG&E requires it be lockable in the closed position.
I just heard people talk about this recently. Personally, I think is wrong
to make it lockable in the closed position. The reason I believe this is
because depending on the location of our inverter, the utility disconnect
can also double as the NEC service disconnect for the inverter. If you allow
it to be lockable in the closed position, it can no longer perform that
function and you have to mount two disconnects right next to each
other--makes no sense. Locking in the closed position should be a customer
decision.

Bill.

 RE-wrenches at topica.com

Archive of previous messages: