approved disconnects [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 14:15:54 PDT 2001

Jeff,

I fully understand your frustration, but ranting will not work on this
issue. The reason they will almost never use this switch is because the work
has to occur on a section of their line that has no switches between their
work area and your PV system. It is very rare that much line work is
required in a subdivision once the electrical system has been installed,
therefore, it is very rare that this switch will ever be used.

Once a lineworker establishes a work clearance, it doesn't matter if there
are 10,000 PV systems on the other side of their sectionalizing switch, they
can proceed.

Bill.

 RE-wrenches at topica.com

Archive of previous messages: