approved disconnects [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 18:32:39 PDT 2001

Travis,

The hardware in the Trace SW is identical between the ETL and UL listed
versions. The new software revision was released on October 25, 2000 and has
substantial changes in it. This new revision has been tested to meet IEEE
929. Duke Power in North Carolina accepted this explanation to allow the
connection of an SW on their grid.

Bill.

- - -
To send a message: