Ni-Cd restoration [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue Mar 27 05:52:42 PST 2001

Hello Allan,

No magic suggestion from me but I'll tell what I do with mine.  I take them
to my local "Battery Outfitters" or whatever your local battery dealer is
called.  They take the case apart and put new cells in it.  Often they can
even put larger capacity cells then what came with the battery when it was
new.  Typcially it about 1/2 to 2/3  the price of buying a new one.

Travis