becoming an inter-tie system [RE-wrenches]

Drake Chamberlin - Electrical Energy solar at eagle-access.net
Sat Mar 3 19:49:30 PST 2001

<x-flowed>Hi Bill,

It would be really great if you could post information on the list
concerning code writing committees dealing with renewable energy.  If you
were in a committee meeting, and posted the issues under discussion, that
would be really excellent.

The reason the code lacks real life input from RE system installers is that
we are not generally in those meetings.   To attend would be expensive in
both terms of travel and loss of work.  Yet, the  people who do draft the
code are paid for their work.

If all Wrenches had the opportunity to hear about the rules as they are
being formed, some real influence might be possible.   We could hash out
the ideas on the list, and submit our proposal to the committee.   This
could be a real opportunity.

Drake

 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: