becoming an inter-tie system [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 3 11:00:57 PST 2001

Drake and other wrenches interested in the NEC 690 process. Wrenches are
more than welcome in the code-making process. I have been involved in the
technical review committee since it started in 1994. I would be happy to
notify all wrenches of any meetings through this forum if you would like
that. I assure you that the interest of the committee is to further the
proliferation of PV throughout the U.S.

Bill.

 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: