Battery less Inverters [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Mon Feb 5 17:21:27 PST 2001

Hi All,

I have a AEI GC-1000 on my house.  Easy to install, GFI; AC and DC breakers
included, outdoor rated, lightning protection included.  Its quiet, has good
metering (optional), I installed a standard KWH meter right next to it running
forward for $100 vs the $500 for the meter.

I have nothing but good things to say and if anybody wants to contact me
further on it please do.

thanks,

jay

Jay Peltz