Stranded cables [RE-wrenches]

allan allan at positivenergy.com
Fri Jan 19 12:07:56 PST 2001

Bob-O,
    I have long understood that you have to remove the Hydrocaps and use the
standard caps to EQ, especially with higher C/ rates.  Most ordinary folks
don't want the hassle; I figure getting some folks to EQ at all is a
victory.  I haven't used them for this reason.  What's the straight dope?
Allan at + Energy