Bad wind genny deal [RE-wrenches]

Clive Wilkins, PowerSense powersense at horizon.co.fk
Thu Jan 18 06:57:53 PST 2001

Roy said
<I just get sick and tired of doing the
mfgrs job for them. When I screw up I take the blame and go WAY outta my
way to make things right. 9.75 times out of 10, it ain't even my fault!>

Amen to that...  am currently in the middle of a warranty wrangle, insurance
claim etc, going to cost me serious money.  All 'cos the customer listened
to a self-styled expert not me, and bought an unproven model.  Manufacturer
got spec wrong - too late when thing was up - basically it crashed and is
complete write-off...

If the manufacturer had put the correct size circuit breaker in the
controller to begin with, none of this would have happened.

Next time a customer wants something I don't think is ready for the open
market I will refuse to order it.  Learned the hard way.

Off to chase sheep in for shearing and swear at the Missus and the dogs,
good for stress relief...

cheers

Clive

Clive Wilkinson