Bad wind genny deal [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Thu Jan 18 09:18:13 PST 2001

Hi Clive,
   It's always best to sell what we know works.  Even after 21 years living
with the equipment, I still keep learning subtile things that can make a big
difference with customer satisfaction.  As far as new, unproven equipment, I
haven't figured out a way to accelerate the learning curve.  I think this
where our wrenches network can help out.  I hope all of you share your
problem areas so we don't all have to repeat them or reinvent the wheel.  For
now, I'm sticking with Bergey wind equipment as they have a real good track
record.

   As for the sheep, have fun shearing.  We have 55 sheep and they are in
their winter coats with 2' of snow and 0 degree F temps.

    By the way, do we have any Onan experts out there.  If I can't get some
schematics from Onan, I may have to search the wrenches.

John Blittersdorf
from the snowy mountains of Vermont

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com