In floor heating with Aquastar water heater [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Mon Oct 29 16:26:11 PST 2001

I have a customer who has installed an infloor hydronic heat system, he is
asking me about an Aquastar to heat the house, instead of an outdoor wood
fired furnace.
The home is one of the Styrofoam incased concrete homes with a great r
value.

The question is; has anyone got any experience with this use? Seems like I
remember that there was a unit that is for that use. I can't call them till
Tuesday afternoon and need an answer sooner if possible.

Thanks,
Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;