PV Grounding [RE-wrenches]

mrousso at urbanrefuge.com mrousso at urbanrefuge.com
Tue Oct 16 11:02:40 PDT 2001

Fellow wrenches,

I have been growing dissatisfied with the equipment
grounding method we have been using on roof top
arrays.  It is the basic green wire whose bare copper
loops have been screwed to the panel frames and racks.
 While this method is code compliant and works, I find
that it leaves me aesthetically void.  With more of
our projects being on high-end homes, I am open to
more elegant solutions.

Does anyone use a system that facilitates an
efficient, yet "clean" install?  We have been
considering pre-loading the panels in the shop with a
quick-connect type system.  Thanks in advance.

=====
Thanks!
Mo

Mo Rousso