Another off topic--sorry Michael [RE-wrenches]

Chris Daum info at oasismontana.com
Fri Sep 14 15:56:29 PDT 2001

But I though this was important enough to share.

A fellow called me up yesterday to order nine Trace DR inverters; to make a
LONG story short, my gut feeling was correct; his credit card was stolen.
 Fortunately I've done some detective work in the past, and I was able to
contact the card holder, who closed the card.

I am currently working with police to try and nab this guy; according to my
Kyocera rep, another order for nine inverters was placed with another
Kyocera dealer.  The ship-to address is in Astoria, NY.  If this guy tries
to buy from any of you, BEWARE!!!!  If I would have had his order to ship
to him, I'd have gotten a $10 grand hit.  If you want his name and phone
number, please contact me off list.

Stay sane, and have a good weekend as you can under these trying
circumstances.

Regards,

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.