Off-topic [RE-wrenches]

joeldavidson at earthlink.net joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 13 20:58:29 PDT 2001

A girl was walking along a road and came upon a snake. The snake called out, "I am freezing." The girl picked up the snake and put it in her blouse. "Are you warm now?" asked the girl. "Yes," replied the snake. The girl continued her journey until suddenly she felt a stabbing pain in her chest. Falling to the ground dying, the girl gasped, "How could you bite me after I helped you?" "Because I am a snake," were the last words she heard before she died.

http://mail2web.com/ .

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm