Trace Tech won't return my calls [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Mon Jun 11 18:01:38 PDT 2001

Wrenches:

I'm bidding on an installation using the Trace Technology 3 phase unit.  I
have some questions about the outboard equipment.  I have called Kent
Sheldon 4 times in the last week and I have no indication he has lifted a
finger to return my calls.  One of these days someone will compete with
Trace in these product lines and if they have any concept whatsoever of how
to treat a customer, I will be abandoning Trace like a hot potato.  Is it
just me or have the rest of you been treated like this?

Pagan, where are you?  What is with Kent that he can't return my calls?
Don't you folks give a @@%$@#%@#%#$ about your customers?  Kent is making
me look like a fool because I am keeping my and Trace's potential customer
dangling in the wind.  Please have Kent call me (or anyone who can answer
questions intelligently).

Thanks,

William Miller

William Miller
SLO Communications: Communications and Power Systems Consulting
PO Box 50, Santa Margarita, CA 93453
Voice :805-438-5600		Fax: 805-438-4607	VMail: 805-546-4875
email: wrmiller at slonet.org
License No. C-10-773985
Compatibility:
Word processor: WP7
Spreadsheet: Quatro Pro 7
CAD: Microstation 95, DXF, Visio 4.1T
"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." Dan Quayle

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com