Statement by David Freeman, GM of LADWP [RE-wrenches]

Bob Galbreath, Geo-Lite Systems bg4gls at loop.com
Wed Jan 10 11:44:45 PST 2001

<x-flowed>I'm mostly a lurker here but thought you'd all be interested in a
comment I heard yesterday on the radio from David Freeman, the
General Manager of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power.

He said "I think every new house built in Los Angeles should have one
or two KW of PV on the roof." This is particularly interesting since
LA is one of the few utilities in CA not involved in the current
electric power crisis.

Bob Galbreath
Geo-Lite Systems
http://www.geolitesystems.com