Wrenches Profile Tweaks [RE-wrenches]

Sharkey sharkey at mrsharkey.com
Sun Mar 12 10:09:47 PST 2000

<x-flowed>
	Hey Listers;

	Thanks for your responses on the new Wrenches Profile site. I'm still
massaging the cgi script that runs the survey, and have noticed one bug
that probably is causing some (more) grey hairs. It seems that if you press
the "ENTER" key while filling in the name/address/phone/etc. fields, the
form gets sent off before you can finish filling it out. I'm working on
finding a correction for this annoying little problem. In the meantime, if
you forget and press the wrong key and get dumped out before the form is
finished, just press your browser's "back" button, and complete the form.
	For any of you who missed the first announcement, go to
<http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches> to fill out the form and have all of
your personal information right up there where the whole world can see it!
	Is it just my imgaination, or are we all about a ½ century old?

	-S

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to:
<http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/

Hosted by Home Power magazine: <http://www.homepower.com>

for info contact: <michael.welch at homepower.com>