Trace/Pulse power centers [RE-wrenches]

indeppower at aol.com indeppower at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 19:20:42 PST 2000

Dealer/Installers,
    What do you know about Trace and Pulse no longer working together on the
PC250, PC 500 Power Centers. Was the problem slower than expected sales, or
what? I thought they made sense for a number of SW systems (saving lots of
time compared to Trace DC250 set ups).
    Have you heard if Trace will be offering their own Power Centers (other
than the beastly Power Panels) to replace the Pulse made units? I can still
purchase Pulse products direct from Pulse at a good discount (40% off; can I
do better?) but I was wondering if there is something that I haven't heard
about that would steer me in another direction.
    Wondering in woods of Vermont,
    Dave Palumbo, IP&L
To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/