sine VS square [RE-wrenches]

G.N. Solar gosolar at win.bright.net
Mon Mar 6 12:53:18 PST 2000

Dear Wrenches:

I appreciate you folks!

I would like to interject a note on the inverter talk.

I have looked at wave forms of different inverters.  Mod-sine should, in my
humble opinion, be called square wave.  This helps understand the
distinction.  NO?

We sell about 30% square wave (OK they modify the square wave, but it is
still square!) to 70% sine wave.  They go well where the bucks are low and
we want the efficiency higher than sine wave gets.

Hope we can call a square a square!

Energetically,  Chris LaForge

Great Northern Solar
77450 Evergreen Road, Suite #1