Who is who? [RE-wrenches]

i2p at aol.com i2p at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 13:36:23 PST 1999

Thanks Ron for getting the ball rolling.

Don and Cynthia Loweburg
Offline Independent Energy

The majority of our work is residential PV -some on grid most offgrid. Our
system here at Offline is hybrid (small harris hydro and 1500 w pv with
propane gen backup), solar thermal water,and modest use of solar
archetecture. We work the central Ca region - mostly foothill area. Been at
this for 17 years and learning every day. I have a academic background and am
an electrical contractor but the good stuff comes from hands on and I thank
my custormers for the opportunity to play.
Cynthia is very knowledgeable does lot of initial contact (screening) does
all the money and handles the front office while I'm design and installation.

We both see offgrid as the living laboratory for this technology and are very
confident that it will diffuse into the grid world.

Don Loweburg

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/

Hosted by Home Power magazine: <http://www.homepower.com>