Who Else [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Wed Nov 24 09:56:00 PST 1999

At 09:30 AM 11/24/1999 -0800, Steve Hicks wrote:<br>
Do-it-yourselfers have Home Power to turn to and their<br>
existing dealers.  I have been burned too many times<br>
over the years providing free consulting advice to the<br>
feeloaders.</blockquote><br>
Hi Steve,<br>
The problem is, "just the way it is" has not been adequately defined. As list manager, I am not clear on who should be able to sign up.<br>
We certainly don't want to include casual do-it-yourselfers, but at what level do we say somebody becomes a legitimate wrench? I have amateur friends that have installed more systems than some of the newer storefront RE dealers. The same friends have done a better job at these installations than some "pro" installations I've seen.<br>
And we need to address the important question of folks doing tech support on phones as opposed to the employees out in the field.</html>