Who Else [RE-wrenches]

Steve Hicks steveahicks at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 09:30:36 PST 1999

Wrenches:

    I'd like to see the list stay just the way it is.
Do-it-yourselfers have Home Power to turn to and their
existing dealers.  I have been burned too many times
over the years providing free consulting advice to the
feeloaders.
    Now for a technical item.  Recently I lost a
Tri-Metric meter.  Bogart Engineering is happy to
cover it under warranty.  It most likely failed when I
was testing a 1/4 HP shunt wound DC motor.  The
inductive load off the field may have done the meter
in.  I'll do more testing when I get the meter back.
Bogart Engineering said a sure cure would be to
install their $15 lightening protector.

Steve Hicks
Mountain Pass Wind Company
P.O. Box 394