Who else [RE-wrenches]

Steve Willey - Backwoods Solar Electric info at backwoodssolar.com
Tue Nov 23 12:02:29 PST 1999

Michael, I am new at reading this so don't count this to heavily.  I thought
you intended to start a group for any in the profession to discuss issues,
technical problems, legal issues, equipment quality and suitability issues
and help each other with stickier problems encountered in the field. In that
case it perhaps would include those who are installing systems repetitively,
and even such as I who am rarely wrenching anymore but am in contact to
solve such customer problems 12 hours a day.

But not individual customer help inquiries because there are places for that
in home Power, and various dealer's like Charlie Collins and like my own
email and website. To do that would get just swamped with mail every day, as
I am now answering about 20 a day.   I used to jump into those newsgroups
for PV but have not had time for a year because my own email has turned
busier than the newsgroups recently.

Also perhaps not off topic, however you define that, like solar thermal or
??

Steve Willey   info at backwoodssolar.com

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/