Who else [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze econnect at snowcrest.net
Wed Nov 24 08:21:59 PST 1999

<x-flowed>Michael,
It's a tough one. Certainly folks like Kelly and Steve Wiley should
be included. Doug from Real Goods would be OK with me as well, but
not all the "sales technicians" from RG and elsewhere. Then too, I
have problems with someone like Charlie Collins who will just ask us
to solve his customers problems because he is either too lazy or
incompetent to do it himself. Where and how do we draw the line?
I want to share my knowledge and sweat-drenched experiences with
fellow wrenches, but I don't want to get ripped off by the folks whom
I feel are trashing the business either.
I also agree with Steve that we should cull solar thermal, steam, etc.
What to do?
Bestest, Bob-O

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/