[RE-wrenches] speaking of batteries

Maverick Brown maverick at mavericksolar.com
Tue Apr 23 14:25:55 PDT 2024

In a battery backup mostly float state with low cycle count, I’d add to a bank several years later.

It’s really hard to say “several” since most LiFePO4 batteries haven’t been alive for that long.

I’ve personally added 8 Pytes E-Box to 8 eFlex with no issue. The Schneider Insight even allows two comm cables and shows both SOCs.

At another customer, I’m adding four Pytes batteries a quarter until we get 16. Grid Tie battery back up. Once we get to 16 will turn on time of use metering and exercise the batteries a bit more.

Thank you,

Maverick

Maverick Brown
Off-Grid Solar Commander since 2006