[RE-wrenches] Midnite new inverter

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Thu Apr 11 08:39:24 PDT 2024

I wish bob and the boyz good luck on this product. Always support North
American companies!!

I do not have much experience in the all in ones, but the one thing I
would look for is how it responds to imbalance
on split phase loads. The bad experiences on (won't say the Chinese name
of inverter) was it had trouble starting a fire pump
that was 120vac. it also had trouble with large 120vac air compressors.
Even worse, not only did it have trouble starting
the load, it shut down the inverter.  I would not want that for sure it
the fire was raging up the hill.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
    [1]https://offgridsolar1.com/ [2]  [1]
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net
text 209 813 0060

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org