[RE-wrenches] Plaques

Kirk Herander kirkh at vermont.solar
Sun Mar 31 06:42:31 PDT 2024

Hellermann Tyton seems to be big into labels. They also sell a thermal
printer which is branded as theirs, but it can also be found at
www.creativesafetysupply.com, branded as a Labeltac 4.0, at half the price
of Hellerman. $699 at present vs. the $1,500 Hellerman. That's where I
bought mine about 10 years ago. I used their MS Word label software to
customize templates. They also sell blank label rolls including white on
red reflective tape, UV resistant.

I only used Hellerman generic write-on labels once. They were terrible,
indelible pen bleached out within a year.

On Sun, Mar 31, 2024 at 7:58 AM Kirpal Khalsa via RE-wrenches <

--

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh at vermont.solar <kirkh at vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 33st Anniversary 1991-2024!!*

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.559.1225