[RE-wrenches] Plaques

Kirpal Khalsa kirpal at oregonsolarworks.com
Sun Mar 31 04:57:15 PDT 2024

Lou. .
We got the Express engraver.  All in it was around 5 grand.
We were spending over $ 1500 per year ar our local trophy engraving store
plus coordinating and they would go on vacation right when we needed
placards.  For us it made sense to bring this process in house.

On Sun, Mar 31, 2024, 1:14 AM Lou Russo via RE-wrenches <